Our Specialty Services:
- Resume/Cover Letter Assistance: Have an HR professional review your resume and cover letter before applying for jobs. Not only will we review your resume and cover letter but if you have a specific company/job you are applying for, we will help create your resume to fit the job description! Tip: It’s always a good idea to get a second set of eyes to go over your resume.
- Administrative Support: Organizing and managing clients calendar/schedule; booking appointments; taking phone calls and/or monitoring voicemail; making travel arrangements; file management with Microsoft or Google software; data entry; preparing slideshows, presentations and/or drafting presentation slides; personal online shopping; preparing agendas (personal or professional); PDF merging or splitting.
- Email Management: Is an essential component of customer service management. We can efficiently manage, route, track, archive, organize and answer emails. When used inappropriately, email can hinder productivity and ultimately slow down your business growth.
- Human Resources Services: Policies and procedures- editing, proofreading, and updating; legal research; editing and proofreading legal documentation; job posting/ job ads management; applicant screening; resume profile review; sending work requirement and job content (job description, specification, qualifications, etc.); prepare job offers; book interviews; sending congratulatory email.
- Customer Service: Processing orders, shipments, and/or refunds; handling customer inquiries; follow up on orders; chasing outstanding payments; adding/approving requests to join a membership; updating information and member records.
- Social Media: Uploading posts, scheduling posts, managing posts, and proofreading posts; keyword research; topic research and marketing research; setting up new pages, groups and/or accounts; promoting new posts, old posts and posts of others through social media; conversing in the conversations on social media; sharing posts; replying to public and private messages/questions; designing/creating giveaways and contests; researching hashtags for business and/or related to the post; creating and running ad campaigns.
- Graphic Design: Visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration.
- Bookkeeping: Managing your financial transactions which can include but not limited to: purchases; sales; receipts and payments.
- Virtual Event Support: Assistance with organizing, setting up or ordering supplies for your event.
- Analytics Reporting: Track, organize and monitor your various social media accounts and website.
- Monitoring Online Reviews: Monitoring for questions and concerns so that they can be resolved as soon as possible.T
- Monitoring Industry News: Assisting in research of competitors. What are the trends regarding your market, to keep you current.
If you are in need of something that we have not listed please do not hesitate to contact us. If our team members are not familiar with a system/software that you work with, we will find a professional associate that can.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our services today!